When you are just starting in business, you want to look the part for your customers and suppliers, and with this start-up package you will, because I provide some essential items that you will need to look serious.
A5 flyer (one side)
Freelancer Tutor – anuverma-tutor.co.uk
1) We will write a small brief that we’ll both agree on and sign off
2) I will start working on your logo first with sketch ideas.
3) I will create website page design and get this signed off by you, before moving to the development of the website. Sign off means you cannot change the plan unless you agree to pay my hourly rate as extra work
4) I will start the building of your website, which will mean sorting your domains and your server space.
5) I will spend three hours showing you the back-end of your CMS websites and any technical questions you may have
6) If you want more advice, you can book me in for more hours separately on my hourly rate
7) I will set up the development version of your website, with means you can work on this independently, without your changes affecting your live website
8) If you need the dev version of the site made Live. I can do this for you on my hourly rate. It usually takes an hour unless there are technical complications.
First come, first served! Please contact to discuss my availability, possible schedules and deadlines.
1) Pricing excludes printing costs.
2) Hosting and domain not included, but can be arranged if required.
3) There can be no alterations or cancellations in instances where the products to be supplied are bespoke and manufactured to order.
4) You accept Dolce Designer’s standard trade terms & conditions as well as any terms & conditions specific to the quotation above.
5) You accept that any alteration to the order at a later stage will attract a handling fee of £25 plus any costs that Dolce Designer incurs in facilitating the alterations such as administration.
6) Any alterations additions made after receiving water-marked designs will be treated as a separate order.
7) Pricing will include consultation times and support on my hourly rate
8) Traveling costs to meet a client outside a 10-mile radius of my office with being included in invoice as well as administration costs.
9) I will include any administrations cost that is involved in starting and completing the package