When you are just starting out in business you want to look the part for your customers and suppliers, and with this start-up package you will, because I provide some essential items that you will need in order to look serious.
A5 flyer (one side)
A perfect box set of marketing material at a great price!
A consultation with me would be best in order to discuss your needs and what you are aiming to achieve. I can then advise on what I can do for you.
Freelancer Tutor – anuverma-tutor.co.uk
1) We will write a small brief that we’ll both agree on and sign off
2) I will start working on your logo first with sketch ideas and the two final finished designs will be done for you to choose from.
3) I will create website page design and get this signed off by you, before moving to the development of the website. Sign off means I cannot change the design unless you agree to pay my hourly rate as extra work
4) I will start the building of your website, which will mean sorting your domains and your server space. Both need to be set up using your bank account details as will be a rolling monthly and annual payment.
5) I will spend three hours showing you the back-end of your CMS websites and any technical questions you may have
6) If you want more advice you can book me in for more hours separately on my hourly rate
7) I will set up the development version of your website, with means you can work on this separately, without your changes affecting your live website
8) If you need the dev version of the website made Live. I can do this for you on my hourly rate. This usually takes an hour unless there are technical complications.
9) Lastly, the creation of your flyer and business card will proceed and rough ideas of the design will be sent over for sign off. Which will mean once signed off I will not do any more changes to them unless you book in by my hourly rate. This will lead to the creation of various file formats for your chosen printers to use. You will need to find a company and sort this out your self. I can then send the files over to them and sort out any technical issues.
First come, first served! Please contact to discuss my availability, possible schedules and deadlines.
1) Pricing excludes printing costs.
2) Hosting and domain not included, but can be arranged if required.
3) There can be no alterations or cancellations in instances where the products to be supplied are bespoke and manufactured to order.
4) You accept Dolce Designer’s standard trade terms & conditions as well as any terms & conditions specific to the quotation above.
5) You accept that any alteration to the order at a later stage will attract a handling fee of £25 plus any costs that Dolce Designer incurs in facilitating the alterations such as administration.
6) Any alterations additions made after receiving water-marked designs will be treated as a separate order.
7) Pricing will include consultation times and support on my hourly rate
8) Traveling costs to meet a client outside a 10-mile radius of my office with being included in invoice as well as administration costs.
9) I will include any administrations cost that is involved in starting and completing the package