This is a bespoke service that is centred around what specifically you would like me to handle for you on a regular basis or a one-day window. All you need to do is book me in and provide me with a to-do list within priority of importance.
It could be anything such as marketing, social media management, website content management or brand management.
I can arrange a few hours when we are both around to speak or just roll with it by email!
I can shift a lot of work from your ‘ to do’ list as I have been doing this for eighteen years – I like using Trello to communicate and you can put your items on a priority list.
Using various computer software and coding, I can work autonomously with a small brief or work a bit slower and involve you constantly to get what you are after 100%.
You are best being around on the days we work together but if I’m given a detailed brief I can work fine with this.
I use Trello so would be good to get this setup – send me an invite from your trello account to email@example.com
Or visit my page by click here>> https://trello.com/dolcedesigner
You need to upload as much information about your business or project, so I get a good understanding of the project.
I will need passwords for your WordPress website and social media account if needed.
Your brief should be given as bullet points with priority at the top.
I will work through this list until your chosen package in hours is complete.
If you around I can give you an estimate on how long each job will take.
Having an already existing brand look would help a lot, otherwise, I will do a generic acceptable corporate business look.
First come, first served! Please contact to discuss my availability, possible schedules and deadlines.
1) Pricing excludes printing costs.
2) Hosting and domain not included, but can be arranged if required.
3) There can be no alterations or cancellations in instances where the products to be supplied are bespoke and manufactured to order.
4) You accept Dolce Designer’s standard trade terms & conditions as well as any terms & conditions specific to the quotation above.
5) You accept that any alteration to the order at a later stage will attract a handling fee of £25 plus any costs that Dolce Designer incurs in facilitating the alterations such as administration.
6) Any alterations additions made after receiving water-marked designs will be treated as a separate order.
7) Pricing will include consultation times and support on my hourly rate
8) Traveling costs to meet a client outside a 10-mile radius of my office with being included in invoice as well as administration costs.
9) I will include any administrations cost that is involved in starting and completing the package