So the ultimate question for new businesses is how do I get new customers without spending massive amounts of money on adverts and marketing but doesn’t take up all your time with technical/design work and knocking on doors.
Here are a few ideas that have worked for me and my clients.
- Engage with customers with a Google My Business Account, you get more than a business listing. Your free Business Profile lets you easily connect with customers across Google Search and Maps. Click here for more information
- Create videos that can be added to social media
- Use Backlinks software that looks where your competitors are advertising online or use Google’s free tools for this: click here
- Use rotational banner businesses, that means your banners go all over the place (apps, websites) rather than spending a fortune on printed adverts – click here
- Get hold of emails via a third party business and send out newsletters to them.
- Get a friend to become an admin person for your Facebook business page and get them to send out a page request to their followers.
- Let customers come to you by keeping to your brand and your unique selling point, you will then stand out from the crowd.
- Remember people will look at your website at all times of the day and will not want to contact you straight away a lot of the time. With this in mind:
- Make sure you make the website as useful as possible for a busy person. Such as contact forms on every page.
- Provide a downloadable pdf with your details ready to print out of the file for a later date.
- Rather than spamming FB groups how about asking for consumer advice by using the following free tool by Google – click here