Businesses today realise that connection with their customers is of the utmost importance and that blogging is a way of reaching existing and future customers. It is a perfect tool that would educate and inform customers about your business products and of the business itself.
I need to know what sort of business you have, who you want to reach out to, and what kind of styles and layouts appeal to you.
First come, first served! Please contact to discuss my availability, possible schedules and deadlines.
1) Pricing excludes printing costs.
2) Hosting and domain not included, but can be arranged if required.
3) There can be no alterations or cancellations in instances where the products to be supplied are bespoke and manufactured to order.
4) You accept Dolce Designer’s standard trade terms & conditions as well as any terms & conditions specific to the quotation above.
5) You accept that any alteration to the order at a later stage will attract a handling fee of £25 plus any costs that Dolce Designer incurs in facilitating the alterations such as administration.
6) Any alterations additions made after receiving water-marked designs will be treated as a separate order.
7) Pricing will include consultation times and support on my hourly rate
8) Traveling costs to meet a client outside a 10-mile radius of my office with being included in invoice as well as administration costs.
9) I will include any administrations cost that is involved in starting and completing the package